Guidance for guests who have begun their stay in Auroville
Located on the terrace above the Solar Kitchen, AV Guest Service is open to the public and provides information and guidance for guests and volunteers who have begun their stay in Auroville.
The AV Guest Service assists in helping guests find orientation among workshops, therapies and programmes, to help in meeting Aurovilians and integrating into the life of Auroville. Visit
org/ to apply before coming, or visit during office hours for more information.
The following services are also provided:
- A range of informative and interesting publications on Auroville for browsing;
- Advice and referrals on various aspects of staying in Aurovillle;
- Space for receiving and handling feedback from guests on their experience in Auroville;
- Notice-board with events, classes, workshops & cultural activities open to guests;
- Information on getting around Auroville and neighbouring areas;
Open daily 9:30am - 12:30pm and 1 - 4pm
(closed Saturday afternoon and Sundays)