The ‘Experience Auroville’ program that is organized by the JOY Community is for people (and groups) who want to know more about Auroville. The program will help interested people to get a better understanding of what Auroville is and aspires to be. Participants will get an insight into Auroville’s inner workings and have hands-on experiences with various aspects of Auroville.
The program is made of:
a 4-days intensive introduction (please find below tentative detailed program), during which you will listen to our pioneers’ stories, discover Auroville potentialities and ideals, and familiarize with alternative projects and community life.
and an optional in-depth extension of 1 to 3 weeks (at your choice), during which you can participate to all Joy’s activities and deepen a field of action at your choice (organic farming, alternative construction, etc.) through a hands-on fun experience.
January 2019, 10th to 13th
- February 2019, 7th to 10th
During this time you will have the chance to explore different aspects of the Auroville reality:
- Day one you will learn about the roots and history of Auroville.
- Day two we will become familiarized with some of its current activities.
- Day three will focus on the potentialities of the community with an emphasis on youth and education.
- Day four we will try to bring it all together in synthesis with the Dream.
Half of the profit goes to the projects and the people involved.For additional information and a detailed program please find it listed under the activities of the Joy Community:
website: www.joyauroville.org or
phone: (+91) 9442328120
For more details please visit: