Auroville does not want to encourage indiscriminate tourism. Visitors and guests who are seriously interested in Auroville are suggested and invited to spend at least 10 days here, and participate in the guest introduction tours, which are the best way to start an understanding of Auroville.A pretty comprehensive first insight into Auroville can be obtained during the Guest Introduction programmes which are organised during the Auroville 'guest season', from November till April. Interested people who want to get some idea and peep behind the curtains are invited to participate. Also for newcomers this is an interesting tour to follow.
- Exploring Auroville with Ambre
- Guest introduction tours & sessions by Inside India
- Integral yoga workshops with Ashesh Joshi
- Auroville Retreat
- Visiting Auroville with Veronique
- YEPweek for kids aged 7 to 12
If requested beforehand, the Introduction programs can be organised for specific groups.