While online information on Auroville provides extensive material on various aspects of the project, a personal visit is highly recommended to be able to write or report on Auroville. Only in this way is one able to obtain a somewhat realistic idea of this multi-dimensional experiment. In case a particular field of activity, place or event needs to be highlighted for the article/reportage, OutreachMedia will facilitate it by arranging the contacts and providing necessary permission wherever required.
- The name and symbol of Auroville are protected by the Government of India under the Emblems & Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act; unauthorised use of the same is subject to legal consequences.
- Due acknowledgement is to be given in the article/story to OutreachMedia or the photographer for any images used.
- Visiting Press and Media are to be aware of the prevailing cultural sensitivities of Auroville's bio-region and are expected to conduct themselves appropriately towards local people, as well as towards Auroville's residents.
- Viewpoints of individual Aurovilians do not necessarily represent the views of Auroville in general.
- Auroville is not responsible for any loss or damage to equipment or property of the journalist/photographer during their stay in the township.
- A copy of the article or photo article needs to be mailed to Outreachmedia office (email@example.com) for the purpose of cataloguing and archiving.